If you are located anywhere else in the world, please see additional information provided in the “Region/Country-Specific Disclosures” section below.
2.2Please check the Site or the store to see which member of the Alexander Wang group you are dealing with.
3what information do we collect? 3.1Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you - for example in customer service, at events, in store or by our people by phone. This may include: 3.2We may also collect and process other information obtained through the Site or the device you are using, including:
*However, you can object to processing on any of these bases at any time and, if you do so, we will stop processing the personal data unless we can show compelling legitimate grounds which override your rights and interests, or we need the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims – see the paragraph “Your rights” below.
8how do we protect your information? 8.1We take what we consider to be appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to reduce the risk of unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by the Site reduce our vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. However, it remains your responsibility:
10marketing communications 10.1If you have given permission, we may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, text / picture / video message, social media and email about products, services, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights', below.
12your rights 12.1In some countries you may have the right to gain access, correct, update, restrict, delete, be forgotten, or object to the processing of, or request data portability of the personal data collected about you subject to some exceptions and conditions. You can find out more about these rights in the EU by reading the General Data Protection Regulation. 12.2If you wish to inquire about any of those rights or would like to submit a request then please send us your request by any of the following ways: 12.3We may charge a small fee depending on your request where that is permitted by law. We will take all reasonable steps to delete your personal data from our system(s) on receiving a valid request, unless restricted by law. We may keep a copy for as long as is necessary in our opinion, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We will respond to any of your above-mentioned requests within 30 days, but we reserve the right to verify your identity before dealing with your request.
13region / country specific disclosures
California Privacy Rights: California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal data we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties’ or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please see the “How do you contact us” section below for where to submit a request. Please allow 30 days for a response.
If you are a European citizen, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator, which you may lodge with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), as the EU lead supervisory authority for Alexander Wang. The ICO’s contact details are as follows:
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow
Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: + 44(0)303 123 1113
14how do you contact us?
- contact information – information such as name, email address, physical mailing address, device identifier and telephone number;
- personal information – such as your birthday, gender and clothes and shoe size;
- professional information – such as your employment background, job description and related information;
- social media – such as your Facebook, Instagram, twitter, WeChat or Google account details. In some cases we may use your Facebook, WeChat or Google credentials to allow access to your account with Alexander Wang;
- transaction information – your contact information, the products you are interested in, your purchasing requirements, financial or other payment information including your card details and billing address, your PayPal account (if any) and any identification numbers needed; and
- responses to surveys – information you provide in responding to a survey on the Site, via an app or email, on the telephone or otherwise.
- information through ‘My Account’ – information for registration of ‘My Account’ such as your contact information, password and email preferences. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the Site such as information on the date and time of access and with your consent, information on your interests and preferences in relation to our products and services. We also collect information relating to your orders; including order number, list of products you have ordered and information on their delivery status as well as information on your wish list, which includes your personal collection of favorite items;
- location information (including GPS signals sent by a mobile device, location information gathered from social media networks or sensor or IP address data from your device);
- information from cookies, web beacons or from the internet, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, which pages you visit within our Site and referring website addresses. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. You can find out more about how we deal with cookies in our Cookies Policy;
- if you ask us to connect with other sites (for example if you ask us to connect with your Facebook account) we may get information that way too; and
- we may record telephone calls.
- to complete and execute your order for the purchase of our goods on the Site, in stores or via telephone;
- to register on ‘My Account’ and use the services offered to registered users;
- to provide the information, services or support and to manage your Customer Service requests and related after-sales services;
- to identify you, and to contact you from time to time with product or service updates;
- to send other messages that are useful to the service we provide;
- to manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration;
- to provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
- to promote our services, or the services of our suppliers or partners like Adidas AG, including by email and via social media platforms (subject to the relevant marketing permissions)*;
- to compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties*;
- to carry out surveys, research, including market research, statistical research on site traffic, sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the services we provide to you and tailor the Site*; and
- to enable the call recording feature to work and to troubleshoot the service.
- the performance of our contract with you for the provision of Alexander Wang or to take preliminary steps at your request;
- us to fulfill our legal obligations; or,
- the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
- with companies in our group; or,
- with any third party you have asked us to share your personal data with – such as Facebook or any other social media site if you have asked us to connect with your account.
- where you are a registered user with ‘My Account’ for the Site:
- to log off or exit from the Site when not using it;
- to ensure no-one else uses the Site while your device is logged on to the Site (including by logging on to your device through a mobile, Wi-Fi or shared access connection you are using);
- to keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network. You should use a password which is unique to your use of the Site – do not use the same password as you use for another site or email account; and,
- to maintain good internet security. For example, if your email account or Facebook account is compromised this could allow access to your account with us if you have given us those details and/or permitted access through those accounts. If your email account is compromised it could be used to ask us to reset a password and gain access to your account with us. You should keep all your account details secure. If you think that any of your accounts has been compromised you should change your account credentials with us, and make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. You should also tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to help you keep your account secure and if necessary warn anyone else who could be affected.
- write a letter to us and post it to 386 Broadway, New York 10013, United States; or
- contact us by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALEXANDER WANG INC., a company incorporated in the United States whose registered address is at 386 Broadway, New York NY 10013, United States;
- ALEXANDER WANG UK LIMITED (Company Number 07990462), a company incorporated in England & Wales whose registered address is at Centrum House, 36 Station Road, Egham, Surrey, England, TW20 9LF, andAlexander Wang Global Limited (Company Number 58604232-000-07-11-A), a company incorporated in Hong Kong, whose registered address is Unit 07-09, 28/F., Global Gateway Tower, No.63 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong.